Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kirra is a barbie girl


We are starting to see Kirra’s personality come out a little more each day.  What I am finding as that she is allll girl.   She loves her baby dolls, stuffed animals, and strollers.  Since we have moved to Virginia her new interest is a barbie jeep that my parents have.  She loves that thing.  If she sees the garage door open she runs for it  before anyone can catch her and even though she has not mastered the steps, she will fall down them on her face to get to the barbie jeep.  It is so cute to watch her climb up into it and grab the steering wheel and rock back and forth.  She knows it won’t go anywhere but I think she likes to pretend.  I’m sure it won’t be long before she is asking us to buy her a real barbie car but for now I am glad she has so much fun with her yard sale version that stays put.








1 comment: