Monday, May 7, 2012

Beauty Secrets.

So I decided to share my most recent beauty secret.  I was going to keep it to myself so that everyone around me would continue to age and it would just make me look that much younger.  I guess that is a little selfish of me so I will share.
When I got to Virginia my mom was telling me about how she had started to use Argan oil on her face instead of lotion.  I have extremely dry skin and I breakout very easily if I use products that are too cheap.  The only face lotion I have found that doesn't make me break out is about 30$ for a little tube at Ulta.  I was a little skeptical at first because oil usually leaves your face shiny and makes my makeup look caked on.  I decided to give it a try and I am in love with it.  Not only is my skin not dry anymore but I have not had a pimple since I started using it.  I have not done too much research on it but I do know that you can get it at Sally's beauty supply for about 9$ a bottle.  I strongly recommend you give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment