Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What I love about Arizona!


I love living in Arizona.  I don't know what it is...I think maybe because we haven't had our own place in almost a year, or maybe its the fact that its always sunny, or it could be our awesome ward at church.  I don't know for sure, but I know that I LOVE it here.  Our apartment is much bigger than our last place.  We have lots of storage and bathroom space.  We have the best managers who are always so nice.  We have a huge pool we can use anytime.   There is a workout room and computer room.  I love it here.  Also I can walk to target, church, and Winco.  I love all the shopping and restaurants here, even though I can't afford either.  You seriously have everything you need.  Also the parks here are amazing.  We have a park close by that has a choo choo train and a pond with ducks and three play places.  I love the bike paths around here that follow all the beautiful rivers. I love that my favorite college roommate lives super close and will hang out with me all day.  We hang out with our kids and go shopping at ikea and work on projects.  Most of all I love sharing this new place with Trevor and Kirra and working towards our goals together.  We love exploring our new home and are excited for what the future holds here.


A fun park in Phoenix


Kirra loved the ducks and birds


And she loves long bike rides

helping me do dishes

taylor swift

My roommates little girl sky
 
And her little boy tate...these guys are so much fun together

Hiking in the desert


Snuggled in mommy's bed

biking in the desert

I totally went over that jump...on foot..not on bike

In love with ice cream


Fun playgrounds


A fun park in Phoenix

2 comments:

  1. Kirra has grown up so much!! We can't wait to see you and your new Arizona home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog post cause it has pictures... My gosh Kirra has gotten big!! Still adorable. Arizona is a great place I love it everytime we visit. I wanted to move there, and my sister still does! Great post!

    ReplyDelete