Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Knox's Birthday

When Kirra turned one I spent her whole birthday trying to make her day perfect but I was so busy that I barely had anytime to spend with her.  I was not about to make the same mistake twice.  I made a simple cake the night before so that I would have the whole day to enjoy my kids.  I made one tiny mom mistake and scheduled shots in the morning but the kids both did great.  We came home and had lunch and then spent the whole afternoon outside playing with the neighbors and bubbles and enjoying the nice weather.  After the kids woke up from their nap we took them to Costco to pick out a gift for Knox.  It was fun to see his eyes light up at all the fun toys.  Then we had some pizza and went home for our mini party.  Our favorite Arizona cousins came for cake, ice cream, and presents.  It was a great day and I am so happy for the little things that make life special.

















1 comment:

  1. Cute Knoxy!! Wish we'd been there to celebrate with all of you!

    ReplyDelete