Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lately

Lately Trevor’s job has been very demanding.  He goes to work at 6:30 and doesn’t get home until 8 or 9 at night sometimes.  This week he did not even get one day off.  Things could be like this for a while until the mess from the storm that hit last week is cleaned up.  I am grateful for all of the extra overtime hours he has been getting but it is really starting to stink.  Kirra was waiting near the door at 5:00 pm yesterday and every time someone walked in she would run to the door thinking it was her dad and come back disappointed when it wasn’t.  I kind of felt the same way.  Trevor always makes everything more fun and I can’t wait until his schedule gets back to normal.

In the mean time I have been spending a lot of quality time with Kirra.  It has been extremely hot outside but going outside is Kirra’s favorite thing to do.  Luckily for her birthday we got a fun little kiddie pool.  It makes the time while daddy is gone go by much faster and it is a great way to stay cool.  She has been learning how to blow bubbles, kick her feet, and jump in.  She can’t count to three but she makes the sounds like she is counting and then will jump off a chair into the kiddie pool.  She is fun to watch and even more fun to photograph.  I can’t wait until I can get back into school and maybe start taking some photography classes but in the mean time I love practicing with my favorite little girl.  I am grateful for my hardworking husband who makes it possible for me to hang out with her every day.
















No comments:

Post a Comment