Monday, July 27, 2015

Kirra turns 4

We are two months late but I didn't want to miss out on writing about my beautiful 4 year old!  It is hard to believe Kirra has been part of our family for four years.  She is such as amazing girl and I can't begin to list all the things about her that we love but I will try.  For one she is so so talented.  Since Kirra was even a baby she has had a very determined mind.  When she wants to learn to do something (like walk at 7 months old) she does it.  This year she wanted to learn to ride a bike with no training wheels.  Every day for a week she would wake up, put her helmet on, and get to work.  She was at the bike park with her dad in less than a week.  Now she is trying to master riding over curbs and refuses to simply ride on the sidewalk.  She has also really improved her swimming.  She wanted to learn to swim to the bottom of the pool and every time we would go she would ask me to throw things on the bottom so she could try and swim down to get them.  I love that once she puts her mind to something she does it.  I don't see anything holding this girl back ever.  She is also so very artistic.  She will spend hours coloring pictures and I love that she doesn't have to follow any guidelines.  She can color people purple and green and any color she chooses and I am always amazed at how beautiful they turn out.  She also is my favorite hair stylist.  At night she will go get a brush and clips and play with my hair which I LOVE.  She is determine to learn how to braid and I love watching her make progress.  Kirra continues to be a friend to everyone she meets.  She is the best part of me and Trevor and even though we drive each other crazy sometimes she is my best friend and I am so lucky to be her mom.

Forgot to mention what an AMAZING big sister she is.  She has this kids back.



We had a pool party for Kirra and it was a great turn out.  She got to eat pizza and cake and pay pin the tail on the pony.




Birthday morning did not disappoint

No comments:

Post a Comment