Friday, January 30, 2015

Congrats to Trevor!

My wonderful Hubby just graduated Nursing school and was hired on as a new grad in the ICU.  I am so so proud of him.  I thank Heavenly Father everyday for letting me find Trevor.  He is my perfect opposite in every way.  What I love most about him is that he makes me laugh.  Even when I don't want to laugh.  Even when I am trying to be angry at him.  His lighthearted, easy going ways will probably add years to my life.  Of course we fight.  We are both very stubborn.  But I know he always has my back.  And he continues to challenge me and make me want to try new things and reach new goals.  What a lucky girl I am.  Also lucky he doesn't read this blog so I can share these funny pictures.


Fell asleep playing with Kirra.  He works hard and plays hard.

Best dad in the world

He secretly wants to be a redneck.  

Did not want me to share this one but look how good he did with my foils


When he was little his mom said he was so scared of the car wash that they had to put his brother chad's diaper on his head as they went through so he wouldn't have to see anything.  He was so sweet to recreate that one for me.

Asked him to dust the fans and the walls for me.  He managed this whole room while never getting out of bed.  I believe this one perfectly explains our relationship 
Love him more than he will ever know

No comments:

Post a Comment