Saturday, January 17, 2015

Polar Express

My parents and two younger brothers came for Christmas.  I planned in advance to drive up towards flag staff and ride the polar express.  It was a long drive but totally worth it to see Kirra's reaction.  She loved the whole experience.  I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story















They had hot chocolate and cookies



They did a reading of the book including all the songs from the movie

Santa came on the train and gave every kid a bell

There was also singing and dancing the whole way which we have on video but will not be shared ever because of how incredibly silly I look 

Perfect Christmas picture


Overall my evaluation of the ride was that it was way overpriced and the "North Pole" was super cheesy.  Had I known more I would have chosen the night ride because I think the lights would have made it better.  But Kirra believed every bit of it.  She loved it so much and kept asking to go again.  And this smile...can't put a price tag on that!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so fun!!! And your pictures make me want a nice camera so, so badly!

    ReplyDelete