Friday, August 17, 2012

Bargain shopper


I went out shopping today to get kirra a few fall things.  I know it is still early in the season but I like to be prepared.  I went to a second hand store because I wanted to get some cute things that I wouldn’t mind her getting dirty and I know she will grow out of them so fast.  I got some great deals.  I bought 8 shirts, a cute jacket, and 2 pairs of jeans all for under $37 .  I am glad everything was so cheap because when we got home I was trying all her clothes on and we stopped to eat a snack.  I very unwisely left her new jeans on and put her in the high chair while I got her some fruit.  Within seconds she had grabbed a doctor pepper off the counter and spilled it all over her new pants.  For 4$ She can spill on them all she wants.

You can’t really see the outfits that well but they are all super cute and most of them still had the original tags on them
                                     






No comments:

Post a Comment