Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fall is coming!

I won’t say that fall is here, but it is definitely coming.  The air is feeling cooler in the morning and evening.  I noticed yesterday as I was sitting outside with my little Kirra bear that the leaves on one of our trees are turning yellow and starting to fall off the tree.  I am sad that I will probably miss the full on fall  that Virginia has to offer and hoping that California can compensate a little.  Anyway, of course as soon as I saw leaves on the ground I had to get out my camera.  Its so hard for me because I have an image in my head of what I want my pictures to look like and the things I want people to feel when they see them but I don’t have all of the right equipment yet.  So these are not what I hoped they would be but they will do for a practice round.








I thought kirra would like leaves as much as she likes flowers but that is not the case!




1 comment:

  1. Enjoy that fall because you won't see any fall in California for 2 more months! It's definitely not up to Virginia's caliber, but stil pretty.

    ReplyDelete