Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ya gotta have friends

Today we went to the pool to hang out with our friends Nicole and Mckenna. Mckenna is 2 years older than Kirra but she is Kirra’s best friend. These girls are so cute together. They usually fight over toys and Kirra likes to hit Mckenna and pull her hair, but they play well together for the most part. Nicole has been one of my best friends for years. She is the big sis I never had. She is fun to hang out with and she always lets me complain but never too much. She gives me good advise and most of the time I listen to it;) She helped me with my mission, dating, my wedding, and now she helps me with mom advise. Also she doesn’t let me get away with being a lazy bum and hiding in my house, which I sometimes like to do. I hope Kirra finds some good girl friends like I have that will help her enjoy her life a little more.

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute girls! I'm excited for Jilly and Kirra to get to play together more!

    ReplyDelete