Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Photography


So I have been in school since 2005 and I have had just about every major you can think of and still have no bachelors. Everyone just keeps telling me to finish and just get any degree but I want to find something that I actually have passion for. I want to be happy with the work I do and I want to find something that I love learning about and I can continue to learn about. Also I want to find something that lets me be a mom and still have something I can be working on.
I took my first photography class this semester and I am loving it. We are really just learning what inspires us and how to take a good picture. I don't have the best camera but I have really loved some of the pictures that I have taken with it. Hopefully I can continue down this photography path. It could take me years to actually get my bachelors but I think it will be worth it because it will be something that I love.

My mom is a great model because she loves having her picture taken with her grandkids.
I hope Nicolette doesn't kill me for posting these but I think she looks beautiful.

Kirra of course was my best model, up until 3 months when she started moving a lot more. She still has the sweetest smile
This was my very first photo shoot. haha Love this little face.

2 comments:

  1. Nicolette looks STUNNING. my goodness, she is one hot pregnant lady! And Kristen I admire your photography skills... seriously I cannot take a picture for the life of me.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look awesome :) I'll be your model any time! and I'm sure Tim would let you barrow his camera, it's on the nice end :)

    ReplyDelete